Your credit card service.
Here's what you need to know about interruptions to your service during the planned system upgrade from April 22nd to 27th, 2021.
Your day-to-day transactions and credit card payments.
- Transactions and/or payments made to your credit card during this time, will be posted to your account on April 28, 2021.
- No additional interest, fees or penalties will be applied as a result of this delay.
Your credit card statements and/or cycle.
- Statements due to be issued from April 23 through April 27, 2021 will now be issued on April 22, 2021.
- Statements due to be issued on April 28, 2021 will now be issued on May 3, 2021.
- Your statements will revert to the original cycle dates in May 2021.
- Alerts will not be sent during the planned upgrade however; the Fraud Monitoring team will continue to closely review the activity on your credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have questions about my credit card during the planned system upgrade.