Protect yourself, your family and your community.
Good money is declared, invested, saved, taxed and spent. It is a choice; not because of its dollar value but because of its deeper values.
Already banking with us?
If any of your information has changed, expired or been updated (e.g. your name, address, income) then walk with valid documents such as valid National Identification Card / Passport / Driver’s License) OR job letter OR 2 most recent pay slips (depending on the update required).
Required documents are dependent on the changes that need to be made to your existing information.
*National I.D./ Passport/ Driver’s License.
New to Scotiabank?
Here’s what you need to open your first account with us:
Your Identification: Minimum of one valid form:
- Passport OR National ID Card OR Driver’s License
Your Proof of Address:
- Utility Bill OR Bank Statement OR Letter from a Notary Public OR Tax Assessment.
Your Proof of Income / Occupation:
- Job Letter OR Last 2 months Pay Slips
- Self-Employed – Proof of income generation in the business name e.g. Bank Statements, Receipt Books, Contracts
If You’re A Foreign Client, in addition to the above:
- Your Tax Identification Information.
If you are adding joint parties or signatories:
- Be sure to walk with their documentation as above
Next visit the branch most convenient to you
Complete and sign all documentation
Collect and pin your card
*Additional documents may be required depending on the nature of your application