TRADEXPRESS1 ExportDoc is a PC-based software package that makes it easier for exporters to prepare and assemble the documents they need to present for letters of credit, documentary collections, or open-account transactions.
ExportDoc: Efficient and User-friendly
ExportDoc minimizes the cost and time required to produce export documents by drawing information from existing data and copying it to a worksheet. Easily access historical information and print more than 23 different documents using plain paper — no specialized forms required.
- Choose your language: ExportDoc supports English, French, and Spanish. All screen and document text, with the exception of specific government documents, displays in the language you prefer.
- Build templates: Routine shipments can be customized and each export is assigned a unique reference number that can be recalled later for similar shipments.
- Reduce errors: Transpose information from document to document with fewer errors, since previous export templates can be saved and used for new and repeat business. Government documents generated typically meet official requirements.
- Access online help: Take the guesswork out of filling in necessary fields with correct codes stored in drop-down tables. Stop searching for the correct forms.
- Create a built-in catalogue: Store and organize your product information by product number and store data for use in other programs, such as FoxPro or dBase.
- Brand your company: Put your company logo and signature graphic on documents. Use the address book accessible from your worksheet to store information on clients and brokers.
- Send documents electronically: Use handy JPEG thumbnails as you create your documents.
Need more information?
Talk to one of our Relationship Managers about Scotiabank’s Corporate and Commercial Banking solutions.
Monday to Friday(246) 426-7000
Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence.