Oil and Gas
In the oil and gas business, projects and transactions can be large, complicated, and international in scope. You need a financial partner with the scale and expertise to match.
We can help. As Canada's international bank and a leading financial services provider in the Americas, Scotiabank has the financial strength and sector knowledge to provide a full range of advisory, financial, and capital market solutions.
When you partner with us, you gain access to specialists who have developed key industry relationships and deep sector knowledge – along with a highly technical global understanding of oil and gas assets.
Why partner with us?
- Global expertise. Take advantage of our leading North American corporate and investment banking services, in-depth U.S. lending experience, and full suite of M&A products and services available globally.
- Corporate Banking. Leverage our extensive relationships with North American producers and trusts – and our highly structured solutions for corporate liquidity, bridge and acquisition support, and reserve-based facilities.
- Debt Capital Markets. Access our full range of fixed income products and services in the U.S. and Canada.
- Investment Banking. and Equity Capital Markets Benefit from our experience as a leading equity underwriter of oil and gas public financings in Canada and our strong relationships with all major North American money managers.
- Derivatives. Lower your financing costs and reduce market risk with innovative derivative and structured products designed by our highly ranked risk management specialists.
Need more information?
Talk to one of our Relationship Managers about Scotiabank’s Corporate and Commercial Banking solutions.
Monday to Friday(246) 426-7000
Certain conditions apply. Not all products and services may be available in all of the countries where the Bank of Nova Scotia and its subsidiaries operate. Products and services are only available where they may be lawfully offered for sale and may vary by jurisdiction. Services are offered by The Bank of Nova Scotia and its various subsidiaries in the countries where they operate.