Enhanced cleaning measures, banking hours, and contact details.
We’re taking important steps to help you and our employees stay protected.
- If you are wearing a protective face mask, you will be asked to remove same and show your full face at the point of entry as well as when being served by a Teller or Customer Service Rep.
- We continue to monitor the situation closely, and are following the latest guidance from health authorities to ensure that our practices are in line with the latest recommendations.
- Our employees are kept informed of the latest precautionary measures to ensure that our workplaces, including our branches, remain safe for everyone.
- We are conducting regular deep cleaning of our branches every business day, including sanitizing of all surfaces (door handles, ATM keypads and screens, pin pads, chair handles, desks, reception areas, teller wickets and washrooms), and hand sanitizer is available in-branch for use by both employees and customers.
- We are here to help. Should you be impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance, or if you have questions or concerns about your Scotiabank accounts or products, our agents are available 24 hours a day by calling (246)-426-7000
All branches are open from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm except Broad Street which will re-open on February 26, 2021.
(Re-opens on Feb 26th)
Reduced services available at branches
Transactions that can be done via Scotia OnLine/ Mobile banking or at ATMs, will not be facilitated over the counter. Please practice social distancing. Stay at home and only venture out, if it is absolutely necessary.
Transactions at branches
- Cash deposits (over $20,000)
- Cash withdrawals (over $3,000)
- Wire transfers (Personal Customers only)
- Limited loan services
- Purchase of drafts
- Replacement/ issuance of new ScotiaCards™
Transactions at ATMs
- Deposit Cheques (branch ATMs only)
- Deposit Cash (under $20,000)
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Transfer money to pay your loan(s)
- Transfer money to your Credit Card
- Withdraw Cash (under $3,000)
- View account balance
- Pay bills
- Pay credit card
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to another local bank
- Turn your credit card ON or OFF
- View account balance & transaction history
- Download and print account statements